November 13, 2013 • 40 minutes
Fred and Ian are back after attending the IDUG European Conference in Barcelona and IBM Information on Demand in Las Vegas. They discuss what was fun, what they learned, the differences between the conferences, and (of course) spill the beans on the shenanigans in Las Vegas.
Show Notes & Links
- The Jamón. Oh, the Jamón.
- Fred survived the Vdara death ray
- Our thanks to DanL Database Consulting for supplying Continuous Coffee in Barcelona
- La Marzocco GB/5 Espresso Machine on the IOD Expo Floor
- Julian Stuhler writes about Barcelona and Triton’s DB2 Geek Competition
- The Whole Package Cache was featured in the “Go Big Challenge” at IOD!