Recorded March 23, 2014 • 36 minutes
Fred and Ian talk about the latest DB2 News, measuring DBA effectiveness and how far the BLU for Cloud beta has come in just a few months.
Make sure you check our new newsletter if you’d like to receive an email when new episodes are released.
Show Notes & Links
- Miracle of the Andes
- Craig Mullins on Measuring DBA Effectiveness
- Eat the Rich: A Treatise on Economics by P. J. O’Rourke
- NPR: Planet Money Podcast
- Vote for Ian on DB2’s Got Talent S4
- Borat lives all over twitter
- Fred will be speaking at SWARUG in Phoenix in April
- The science behind 18 minute TED Talks
- Too many notes
- Embarcadero buys ERwin from CA
- BLU for Cloud Open Beta
- Leon Katsnelson’s DB2-L Post Comparing BLU for Cloud to a $600 Hugo Boss suit (IDUG login required)