Recorded July 24, 2016 • 44 minutes
Fred and Ian try to make sense of the different options for running DB2 in the Cloud and why DBAs may or may not be supporting this. They also discuss Docker, World of Watson and developments in the DB2 RFE Community.
Make sure you check our newsletter if you’d like to receive an email when new episodes are released.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Show Notes & Links
- Melanie Stopfer’s DB2 11 Migration article
- Robert Neugebauer’s IDUG R presentation
- DB2 on Cloud 1.0 Announcement
- dashDB Local Runs on Docker?!
- What’s with the “Your Bridge to Cloud” marketing?
- Is “pureScale on Cloud” a thing? (It was mentioned on DB2Night Show #179
- @ember_crooks asked why DB2 DBAs aren’t embracing the cloud
- IBM’s Official DB2 Express-C Docker Image
- @angoca’s DB2 Express-C Docker images
- The DB2 LUW RFE Community finally allows public RFEs and voting!
- IBM World of Watson
- Foo Fighters play an Italian concert