Recorded March 12, 2015 • 38 minutes
Fred and Ian discuss the latest DB2 news, IBM allowing ads in Redbooks, the just-announced Data Server Manager product and some quirks about the MON_GET functions and lock monitoring.
Make sure you check our newsletter if you’d like to receive an email when new episodes are released.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Show Notes & Links
- Followup on RedHat Bug discussed in Episode 21:
- RHSA-2015:0087 contains three semaphorish fixes
- IBM’s secret bug number 1165277 isn’t mentioned specifically by Red Hat, but it appears in a more detailed rundown of the new kernel
- IBM’s Support Policy for running DB2 on Microsoft Azure
- Ads in Redbooks WTF?
- Willie Nelson shilling for Taco Bell
- Cards Against Humanity
- Fred’s awesome “laptop”
- IBM Data Server Manager v1.1 Announcement Letter
- There will be a Data Server Manager Tech Talk on March 26
- The handy bug – APAR IT04669 – that allows you to rename a table, including the schema